The sidepanel can be opened by clicking the navigation icon in the upper right corner or by pressing F10.
- Store: save the state of all widgets in the temporary slot
- Recall: reload saved state from the temporary slot
- Send All: make all widgets send their current value
- Export: save the state of all widgets to a
- Import: load a state from a
By default, a dragging gesture can only affect the widget it started on. Enabling traversing gesture does two things:
- make gestures affect every widgets no matter where they started
- make sliders-like widgets respond as if their
snapoption is enabled
When traversing gestures are set to "Smart", these will only affect widgets that have the same type as the first touched widget.
See Editing sessions.
|Click||Tap||Handled at pressing time, not releasing.|
|Double Click||Double Tap||Some widgets handle double click / tap events.|
|Right-click||Long touch||Widgets that have only one value input will give focus to it when receiving this event. When the editor is enabled, Right-click / Long touch spawns the editor's context menu.|
|Drag||Drag||The widgets respond to mouse and touch drag gestures with a 1:1 precision ratio.|
|Two-fingers drag (single target)||Using two on a single-touch target increases the gesture's precision by 10.|