The sidepanel can be opened by clicking the navigation icon in the upper right corner or by pressing F10.
- Store: save the state of all widgets in the temporary slot
- Recall: reload saved state from the temporary slot
- Send All: make all widgets send their current value
- Export: save the state of all widgets to a
- Import: load a state from a
By default, a dragging gesture can only affect the widget it started on. Enabling traversing gesture does two things:
- make gestures affect every widgets no matter where they started
- make sliders-like widgets respond as if their
snapoption is enabled
See Editing sessions.
|Click||Tap||Handled at pressing time, not releasing.|
|Double Click||Double Tap||Some widgets handle double click / tap events.|
|Right-click||Long touch||Widgets that have only one value input will give focus to it when receiving this event. When the editor is enabled, Right-click / Long touch spawns the editor's context menu.|
|Drag||The widgets respond to mouse and touch drag gestures with a 1:1 precision ratio. By using two or more fingers, one can obtain higher precision gestures : each finger that touches the widget without moving will slow down the moving one.|